In Judaism, a boy becomes Bar Mitzvah at the age of thirteen.
Bar Mitzvah means “Son of the Commandment”.
He is now answerable to the religious duties.
There are thirteen circles in the Metatron’s cube.
Metatron is an angel found in medieval Jewish mystical texts.
It was told Metatron formed the cube from his soul.
Metatron’s cube has been used to ward off evil powers.
Maimonides outlined Thirteen Principles of Faith in Judaism. Moses Maimonides (1138 – 1204) was a major Jewish rabbi, philosopher, doctor, mathematician and astronomer.
The 13 Articles of Faith Judaism
1. God exists.
2. God is one and unique.
3. God is incorporeal.
4. God is eternal
5. Prayer is to be directed to God alone.
6. The words of the prophets are true.
7. Moses was the greatest of the prophets.
8. Moses received the written and the oral Torah.
9. There will be no other Torah
10. God knows the thoughts and deeds of men.
11. God will reward the good and punish the evil.
12. The Messiah will come.
13. The dead will be resurrected.